Out of stock
* Stringway MS200 technique in a portable machine.
* Very accurate and very reliable spring-driven constant pull system.
* Automatic lock of the tension head.
* Hybrid drive system for up to 72 lbs (32 kg) (with optional small weight)
* High tech turntable with screw spindle for maximum accuracy and stiffness.
* 5-point direct racquet support system.
* With 2 double flying clamps
* To use fixed on a table or stand.
* Small, light, and compact for easy storage, setup.
This video shows the prototype of this machine in action
MANUAL OF MS140
You can download the manual of the MS140 when you click on this pdf picture
OPINIONS OF USERS.
For some opinions about the MS140 go to /from users/ reviews or click on this link.
The features of the MS140 are:
In red the 3 feautures on the L and not on the N.
- Weight of the machine is less than 7 kg including 2 flying clamps.
- The machine is clamped on the table for stringing
- Tension head with automatic lock in the starting position.
- Automatic release of the lock when a string is clamped.
- The tension is adjusted with the wheel at the end of the frame and with a scale on top of the frame.
- The tension can be raised or lowered in 0,5 kg steps with the red lever.
- The tension system can easily be calibrated by the user with the calibrator that comes with the machine.
- The turntable can clamp all sizes racquets from badminton to the maximum size tennis (L inside = 38 cm).
- The direct racquet support is adjustable very accurately with a screw / spindle which also takes the forces of the main strings.
- The racquet is clamped with a fast clamp system, adjust the nut by hand and switch the lever.
- This video shows how the fast clamp system works:
- The table can be locked in 6 position.
- The tensioner works with a spring like with the foot operated MS200
- Very Accurate constant pull action.
- Very consistent tension (From minute 1,50 In the video you can see that the MS140 system pulls 24,85 kg repeatedly with less than 0,05 kg difference.
- Tension range 17 to 29 kg (38 – 62 lbs. (with optional badminton weight up to 32 kg (70 lbs).
- The MS140L can be used clamped on a table or on our stand.
- The stand is not adjustable but available in 80 and 86 cm height.